Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:01:25 -0700

So cynical! ;-)

K.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of sam
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 12:36 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

The only thing digital about this image is the flat bed scanner that
scanned the print.

I'm all for bad-mouthing film in order to get the prices of Leica film
gear way down. At which point me and a few like-minded people will buy
everything up and wait for the world to run out of sand so they can't
make those damn silicon chips. Don't come crawling to me then....

Sam S