Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT, Deutch in USA
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:33:31 -0800

Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:

> I've been told that Latinos in Fredericksburg, Texas, speak English with a
> German accent.
> Then again, in Fallbrook, CA, home of the White Aryan Resistance, some of
> the native born English speaking Americans sport a German accent. It's the
> darndest thing!
> Slobodan Dimitrov
>
> ----------

I drove through Fredericksburg on the way to San Antonio for the LHSA
meeting the year before last. There were Latinos kids with blue eyes in
the swamp I guess they'd all had "laser" surgery!

By the way when "The Boys from Brazil" was being made the real Josef
Mengele was still alive in São Paolo, Brazil! I sure got a chill when I
heard that!
He died in 1979, shortly after the movie's release.

I got that from the IMDB website.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com