Subject: RE: [Leica] Autumn color
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 07:43:23 -0500

Adam,
For me: http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Autumn/Ek100VS-21-Davis.jpg
Has the most potential, lovely form, good separation from the background
which possesses a wonderful texture.  However, the image appears just a
little soft which could be camera movement or it could be insufficient
USM.  I also would bring up the density, contrast, and saturation of the
yellow leaves to further pop them from the background.

0.02

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com