Subject: RE: [Leica] Dover USAF base photography & military funerals
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:20:29 -0700

Eric--

I know what the Albigensian Heresies were, and the Cathari, and all that
stuff (I larnt all that while doing a master's degree in art history). I was
asking Jerry to stop torturing Tarek! (and by extension, the rest of us!)

Kit

==

Eric sayeth:

"The Arnaud Amaury, the Papal Legate and Abbot of Citeaux, directed the
seige
of Beziers in July of 1209 as part of the Albigentsian Crusade. The
Catholic
Bishop of Beziers had refused a demand to give up the Cathar heretics
within
the town. ..."

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Dover USAF base photography & military funerals)