Subject: [Leica] FILM ETC QUESTIONS
From: "Laurence Gadd" <lgadd@northriverpress.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:21:14 -0500

Several years ago Tina sent me a print that convinced me to scan and print
digitally. I'm sure this has been discussed over and over but just having
returned to the LUG here are the questions What films are you using and are
you shooting color and converting to B&W after your scan or shooting B&W
film. Are you changing your exposure to better fit a digital image
conversion? Thanks

Laurence Gadd
North River Press
lgadd@northriverpress.com