Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photography and Leicas
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:57:09 -0600

Unfortunately it has been mostly non Leica/Photography topics for the past
3 weeks.

Gene

                      "Kit McChesney"
                      <kitmc@acmefoto.com>                To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE: [Leica] Re: Photography and Leicas
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/18/2003 06:36 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Truth be told, though no one dares, it's pretty dull talking about Leicas
ALL the time. I mean, can you imagine this bunch in a pub talking nonstop
about focal length, screw mounts, and bokeh? Good lord. We have to sprinkle
a little of life onto our Summicrons now and then!

K.

Eric wrote:

"Neal:

>Why don't we get back to photography and Leicas, and leave politics
somewhere more appropriate ?

In my experience, the best way to do this is to start a new conversation
yourself if you're not interested in any of the current topics.  Asking
people to start a new conversation is usually fruitless.  Just start
posting
something of general interest!  :) --
Eric"