Subject: RE: [Leica] Dover USAF base photography & military funerals
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:24:39 -0700

> Pat
>
> A terrorist is someone who wants to kill me and everything I stand for.
>
> Jerry

Jerry,

as we started this off talking about Iraq war dead, I take it that you are
aware that:

a) Iraq posed no serious terrorist threat to the US and the West at all (and
those who should have done knew this)

and

b) The invasion of Iraq has greatly increased the risk of terrorist attacks
against the US and the West - certainly in the short term and probably in
the long term.

tim

PS - I think Brian must be really busy with Google....!