Subject: RE: [Leica] Dover USAF base photography & military funerals.
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:04:03 -0500

Marc,

It is often a pleasure to read your learned and
eloquent posts.  The points of willingly shedding
one's own blood when duties call and the wish that
one's death not be a someone else's political statement
are argued forcefully and honorably.  I much respect
and share those views.  I must add though that someone
else's political statement could also be made by preventing
the publication of the photos of the fallen.

- - Phong