Subject: Re: [Leica] Saving the early disasters of digital. :-)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:48:08 -0500

At 02:26 PM 11/17/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Well there's only one thing that can be said... "THANK YOU BIG TIME"
>folks!!! It worked right away and everything was there.:-) My butt end saved
>one more time. ;-)
>
>ted

I'm glad it helped, Ted!  I've only had to use it a couple of times but it
has more than paid for itself by rescuing files I was convinced were gone
forever.  I've learned since then to be sure everything is downloaded and
backed up before I re-use a card!  That's so easy to do with a Digital
Album and a portable CD burner in the field, that it's no problem now.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com