Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa R2 question
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:05:50 -0600

Isn't ruggedness one of the reasons why we purchased the Leica M in the
first place?  As for being stolen, lost, or damaged, isn't that what
insurance is for?  My Leicas (M & R) go everywhere I go irregardless of the
conditions.  If something happens to them that is what I pay insurance for.
Insurance is cheap for what it does.  Yes Leicas are expensive, but
insurance is cheap for when its needed.

Gene

                      "Steven Blutter"
                      <steven2244@ameritech.net>          To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Bessa R2 question
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/16/2003 09:13 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Has anyone used this - I am considering it for a rugged trip in S. Mexico
and would rather not to risk an M to theives & salt water.

Are Leitz optics completely compatible at all focusing ranges (I use 35 >
90mm)?

Thanks

Steven Blutter

Replies: Reply from David Degner <david.degner@wku.edu> (Re: [Leica] Bessa R2 question)