Subject: Re: [Leica] LF Questions: Was: Leica For sale
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:09:01 -0800

Phong wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> I wasn't so much looking for answers for my particular
> large format needs.  My question was more about quality
> large format cameras in general.
>
> Be that as it may, I am shooting in the studio more,
> although I just got me a "pocket" view camera.  I have an
> affinity for small, compact cameras in their respective
> film formats.  For my current studio work (portrait), I
> really do not need any movement.  But let's not talk
> about me.
>
> - Phong

I've got one word for you son:

Linhof Master Technika.

It's a cake and eat it too camera. A real dream camera of mine.
Makes hand held 4x5 doable but you can always put the thing on a tripod
and stop down and be more careful. Employ some streaks and tints.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com