Subject: RE: [Leica] Testing Velvia 100F
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 09:20:58 -0700

> Nathan - Not wanting to sound like an all-Agfa guy but have you tried
> the RSX II slide 100 iso film.

Don't hold your breath on the RSX II for too long. Agfa has just
discontinued it in sheet sizes (in fact they have just discontinued ALL
sheet film colour and B&W - they are out of the LF film business now). There
is a good chance they will be going the same way with smaller sizes in the
future. When I spoke to Agfa HQ in Belgium about the sheet film I asked them
about the future of smaller film sizes - basically they wouldn't commit to
it's future being guaranteed.... basically they said with a film product if
sales drop below a certain level, they will just discontinue it.

tim

Replies: Reply from RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk> (Re: [Leica] Testing Velvia 100F)