Subject: Re: [Leica] some new snaps, a propos
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:16:10 +0100 (MET)

> Yeah, well I'm not surprised by such a reaction. I got the information
> on the German professional photo system (not being able to work there
> unless you are certified) from Dean Collins at an ASMP meeting in
> Kansas City. Ever hear of him? The thousand photographers in the room
> didn't seem to doubt what he was saying.

Read the LUG, Eric. We've already had a member explain that he worked in
Germany as a professional. So we have some one who picked up checks in
Germany without a license, and we have some gossip at a conference ... the
quality of which was probably as verified and validated as wild
declarations made here without first hand experience.

Daniel

Message from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] some new snaps, a propos)