Subject: RE: [Leica] Posting to the LUG
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:50:23 -0600

Considering this is the only post I have seen since lunch today, it must be
the only one not related to freedom of the press or politics in general.
Well in the interest of photography, I want a 35mm Summicron, but can't
afford one, does anyone want to loan me one of their excess lenses?  ;-)

Gene

                      Daniel Ridings
                      <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.n        To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      o>                                  cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  RE: [Leica] Posting to the LUG
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/14/2003 02:00 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

> >Thank you, Brian has the true spirit of a founding father.
>
> and perhaps the only successful benevolent dictator in recorded history.

Doesn't he live in California? Doesn't he want to be governor? :)

Daniel