Subject: Re:[Leica] Digilux 2
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:53:43 +0000

I've just read in local free paper a description of Panasonic new LUMIX line
with Leica Elmarit 2.8 where 2.8f is at whole zoom range. It has a big
diameter lens, and image stabilizer with two modes for single and constant
action. One model will hit Canada stores at the end of November ~1000$Can.
Although the top Mpixel is 4, they modified the software to get 4th color,
instead of base 3.

I quess, Leica will folow with something. Some indication is the Digilux and
old Lumixes prices went down.
Victor