Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: tv/tivo
From: "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:07:41 -0600

tivo has become manditory.
my favs:
you suddenly become engrossed in a show but can't watch the whole thing -
you push a button

the phone rings - you push a button

you like a show and want the whole season in inventory just in case - you
push a button

you want to watch a new movie (special order) but not now - one button to
order, another when its time to watch.  you get bored and come back to a
week later - you push a button and no late fee -

I think you get the idea...
also the image quality suffers no degradation whatsoever (I have a 32")