Subject: Re: [Leica] Freedom of the press? WAS (something else)
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL FORLAGET RHODOS <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:57:18 +0100
References: <OFA8E64EE8.8FC0624F-ON86256DDA.0052DC33-86256DDA.00538CD5@crnotes2.rockwellcollins.com> <07109E18-13EB-11D8-A7D1-000A958F513A@jphotog.com> <Pine.SOL.4.58-L.0311111025220.1257@hedvig.uio.no> <73C42D07-14C0-11D8-994A-000A958F513A@jphotog.com> <Pine.SOL.4.58-L.0311120907130.18304@hedvig.uio.no> <FA914297-14EE-11D8-994A-000A958F513A@jphotog.com> <Pine.SOL.4.58-L.0311121052460.23227@hedvig.uio.no>

Interesting comment on the rankings:

"Special situation of the United States and Israel The ranking
distinguishes behaviour at home and abroad in the cases of the United
States and Israel. They are ranked in 31st and 44th positions respectively
as regards respect for freedom of expression on their own territory, but
they fall to the 135th and 146th positions as regards behaviour beyond
their borders."

Once again, the link:

http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=8247

Daniel