Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 45: Spanish hams)
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:56:43 -0700

Tina--

Are you in South Carolina? Some of my people are from there! Laurens County
area.

You know, I would come back, or I would come back for part of the time (my
dream is to live here 1/3 of the time, in the Rockies, 1/3 in the South,
near home, and the other 1/3 in Umbria, but we do dream on!), but right now,
it doesn't work (jobs, kids in school, that sort of stuff!). I do visit the
family in Atlanta about once a year.

Glad to know the produce stands are still there. We have them here, too,
actually. Colorado actually grows a pretty respectable peach, and that's
saying a lot, coming from someone who knows Georgia and South Carolina
peaches (and being Georgia-born, willing to admit that South Carolina
peaches are indeed better than the ones from Georgia!).

Kit