Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Digimarc - is this needed for FOM2 submissions?
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:50:52 +1100

I too would be interested: At FOM2 we keep the identity of the
photographer hidden till the judging is over: this is purely a benefit
to those judging, who might be influenced. There is no lack of
copyright however. As soon as the judging is over the photographers get
full recognition on the finalists board. This allows people to submit
images and not be subject to LUG abuse ;-) You can compete with the big
guys without baring your privates ;-)

A hidden watermark would be  good idea however

Cheers