Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Posts
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 08:24:42 -0800

on 11/8/03 7:31 AM, Gary Williams at nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com wrote:

> With the R gear for sale, there was almost a 5 HOUR time span involved
> from the first post to the last and having seen none of them in my inbox
> EXCEPT the M gear for sale post, which I sent and then it showed up in
> my inbox in less than 5 MINUTES.

For some reason, using my Mail.app email program in OS X 10.3 Panther seems
my emails to the group get lost somewhere. They go out, but never come back.
No bounced errors, or undeliverables. But when I use Microsoft Entourage,
they get through fine.

Very strange. In Mail.app everyone else gets my email (so I seem to think
anyway).

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

A picture is the expression of an impression. If the beautiful were not in
us, how would we ever recognize it?

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Leica Posts)