Subject: [Leica] Forsale: leica R8 set
From: onguyen@optonline.net
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 08:44:14 -0500

 hi everyone,
 I have leica R8, 180mm old version lens , 50mm f2.0 and leica
 bellow ( new version) for sale.  please contact me off the list
 for pictures and serial.  I need to sell this R set because i need
 $$ for the jobo ALT machine.

Asking price :

R8...excellent condition, very clean, no ding or dent... $850
180mm f2.8... excellent condition, no haze, dust,  nor scratch on optics... $300
50mm f2.0 ... very good condition..perfect optic, no haze, fungus nor dust. outside has some blemish such as paint loss. asking $250
Bellow in excellent condition.  very clean, no hole or light leak, asking $500

if anyone want to trade, let me know too.
thank you
Olivier