Subject: Re: [Leica] M2-Film Counter Problem
From: studio52@fastmail.fm
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 01:00:19 -0500

Roger that! Fortunately there is a washer underneath the counter dial
and I can compress the dial downward and see the space where something
might be needed. Would you be so kind as to share what is involved in
removing the advance lever and where I might find said washer? And will
continued use damage this camera.

Were I still living on Prospect at the head of the Cove I might leg it
up to see you, but I am now in hillbilly country where it's pronounced
LYYKAH, and very seldom. Thanks...jf

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] M2-Film Counter Problem)