Subject: [none]
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:02:14 -0700

Ever since an upgrade to Mac OS 10.3 Panther my printing of Leica
images in    Photoshop 7 to an Epson 1270  seems to have suffered,
with unusual streaking and colors seen even in the b and w images...
I think the change to the new OS was the critical issue...but
??....anyone else notice a problem or a  change? ....there is no new
driver yet for the Epson in this OS....thanks, Steve

Replies: Reply from Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net> ([Leica] Re: Steve Barbour printer woes)