Subject: [Leica] Doug's Reality?
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:30:16 -0800

Very striking, Doug.  One of the very best you have done, and that is saying
quite a lot.

Aram

> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:44:02 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
> From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Reality?  -  Plus new fall color images
> Mitch Zeissler <MZEISSLE@gannett.com> wrote:
>
> > My images reflect my interpretation of my reality
>
> My images also reflect my reality; for example
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/buow1.html reflects my view of this
location, but another reality in the exact same place and time would show
the intersection of two 4-lane highways and 747s overhead.  BTW this
location near the Oakland (California) is now concrete with the occasional
potted ornamental flower.