Subject: [Leica] Family Portraits
From: Aquiles Almansi <aalmansi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:08:59 -0800 (PST)

While probably most of us like to think of our usual
photographs as somehow documentary, the time comes
when we actually need to document an important event
in our lives.

Adelle, my fourth child, was born last Oct 23 and I
spent a good deal of time "documenting" her first week
of contact with the outer world.

These are two of the images I like the most:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/image-55783.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/image-55784.html

M6TTL, 75/1.4, TriX 400 in DD-X

The third image is about Plato, a member of the family
who's trying to understand how much things have
changed for him (he's been quite philosophical so
far...):

http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/image-55785.html

Vario-Elmar-R 35-70/4, mounted on an EOS body, TriX
400 in DD-X.

best regards,

Achilles

=====