Subject: Re: [Leica] re: The Decisive Moment is gone
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:17:33 -0500

A few days ago (I'm sure many on the list saw it), while waiting for
news about the Robert Blake murder trial, news cameras caught a
face-to-face shooting outside the courthouse. It was caught on tape by a
number of TV news cameras. What I found intersting was how few cameramen
chose to aid the victim instead of "keep'um rolling."

Sam S