Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 44
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 06:52:52 +0100

Thanks Oliver. I had not actually bothered to translate the Latin inscription,
but obviously I knew it was a religious one. It is this contrast with the sex
shop sign which attracted me. As for my "mastery" of Scala, it is simply a
result of using it as my primary B&W film for the past 4 months. Once I get my
darkroom back, I will probably revert to Fuji Acros and the like, but certainly
Scala will continue to be a part of the mix.

Nathan