Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: Black M6
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:09:25 -0800

Good point, Phong.

I don't read them again as I thought they were put up by John to let the new
folks on the list know the house rules, etc.

If there is a change, such as the one you have pointed out, my suggestions
would be to call attention to it by adding the word "Update" to the subject
line.  It's important to know the rules, so perhaps this would help.

Ted