Subject: RE: [Leica] re: The Decisive Moment is gone
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:00:28 -0500

Of course we have to be conscious of them, John. We have to be conscious
of the fact that none of us is "objective" about anything, because we
come to any event, idea, or situation shaped by a life-time of
experiences. However, with that said, and aware of our prejudices, we
have an obligation - if we are functioning as journalists or
documentarians - to be as honest,as fair, if you will, as is humanly
possible; we have an obligation to bend over backwards to make sure that
our lack of 'objectivity' does not color our story or photos.

B. D.