Subject: [Leica] Kip Peterson - PAW Week 44
From: Kip Peterson <kip@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:48:39 -0800

All:

This week's image needs a little explanation. The site is where a local
astronomy club I belong to meets during new moon weekends for dark
skies. The image was taken facing nearly due west at sunrise, and yet
the distant mountains are the ones illuminated, not the ones in the
foreground. This struck me as slightly incongruous, and led me to try
to capture it with the M6.

Thanks for looking--

Kip Peterson

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson - PAW Week 44)