Subject: Re: [Leica] How to get here
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 19:00:48 -0800

on 11/2/03 5:01 PM, frank theriault at knarftheriault@hotmail.com wrote:

> Is it a party then?
>
> I haven't been that active on this list lately (moved residences, real busy
> at work, yadda yadda yadda), so it would be particularly nice to meet some
> of the nice folks I've been reading and interacting with.
>
> Maybe some other Canadians can join me and we can make it a Road Trip!

too late, party's over.  The first meeting of the Sac Valley LUG had a small
and amiable group of dedicated Leica users swapping stories, playing
show-and-tell with Leicas (sorry, no Leica stacking) and trying out some big
files (made with Leicas) on Adam's Epson 2200 printer.  All I can say is, ya
shouldda been there.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com