Subject: [Leica] Return To Topic
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 14:26:11 -0800

LUGers

To return to our topic, I am certain that some of you were at the LHSA
event in St. Louis.  Could some of us less fortunate LUGers get a report

on what might be of interest to us?

Mark has shown us the CM, which moves me about as much as Kaopectate.
The LCD on the back of it reminds me of the dashboard display on the new

BMW 745.  You can't just look down to an instrument or dial;  you have
select a function manually first.

Jerry