Subject: [Leica] FS: Voigtlander Bessa R Black & 35mm F/2.5 Classic Lens
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:45:15 -1000

Voigtlander Bessa-R Black Body with 35mm F/2.5 Classic Lens.  Both lens and
camera was purchased new early this year and I would rate them in
EXCELLENT PLUS (EX+) condition.  Light marks on the bottom plate, inside the
lens mount
(from mounting and unmounting lenses?) and one area adjacent to the rewind
lever that is missing
some black paint, which doesn’t look too bad as it’s black (or at least dark
in color) underneath.  (This is caused by
the rewind lever coming in contact with the body, while rewinding film.)  I
have shot less than
20 rolls with this camera and the viewfinder/rangefinder is truly as
good as the reviews state.  Lens looks very nice with no bad spots,
just light, normal wear.  Everything that comes standard for both
camera and lens are included.  Asking $350/OBO

I will pay for shipping via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, including
insurance and DC/Tracking (whichever applies.)

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Regards, Thomas
ttamura@aloha.net