Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: The Decisive Moment is gone
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:41:02 -0000

Not in my experience, _very_ occasional hostility perhaps but to say that
the usual reaction is hostile has not been my experience - my west is Europe
not the states by the way. Yes, people sometimes indicate that they don't
want their photograph taken but I can only think of a single incident where
I ran into any 'trouble'.

Steve