Subject: Re: [Leica] The Decisive Moment is gone
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:06:54 -0800

Thanks for finding the article, as I've been wondering what had happened to
them.
Considering how many groups' causes DoubleTake championed, you'd think that
some would of come out with a monetary helping hand.
Slobodan Dimitrov

- ----------
>From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
>To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>Subject: Re: [Leica] The Decisive Moment is gone
>Date: Thu, Oct 30, 2003, 5:17 PM
>

> At 04:39 PM 10/30/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>>I think that at one time it was considered advocacy photography, which has
>>once again come back full circle to that definition. Recently, publications
>>like Doubletake and Aperture have added a sort of formalism to the approach.
>>The demands of a new photographic consumer, the investor, pushed for new
>>definitions of the work on hand. Definitions that I think would often be at
>>odds with past usages that the photographer's used themselves.
>>Slobodan Dimitrov
>
> Speaking of Doubletake, it has finally bitten the dust:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2003/10/29/money_problems_s
helve_dou