Subject: Re: [Leica] CV nokton contrast and bokeh
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:12:28 -0500

Rodinal is not the developer of choice for 400 speed films. It has no
solvent to reduce grain. Your image exhibits the classic look of Tri-X
in Rodinal: large, very sharp grain. You can easily oversharpen it and
make it look rough. I like the look, but maybe it's not the best for
feminine portraits.

BTW, it's a very appealing portrait.

Sam S

Replies: Reply from "Rafael Alday" <rafaelalday@yahoo.es> (Re: [Leica] CV nokton contrast and bokeh)