Subject: RE: [Leica] California bashing - was Fires
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:48:32 -0500

My suggestion is that anyone who take a public position against the use
of animals in medical - not cosmetic, etc., but medical - research, or
who donates to PETA, should be barred from ever receiving any medication
or medical treatment whose development involved the use of non-human
animals. No antibiotics - no polio vaccine for the kids - no advance
surgical help - no chemo- nada. Let them put their lives and those of
their children and grandchildren where their love of animals resides.
[NO smiley. Not even a glimmer.]

B. D.