Subject: Re: [Leica] 20 Greene
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:33:21 -0800

I think they were 3'x5', and some were larger. If memory serves me right, I
believe some were the width of the paper roll and then went on for several
feet.
This was the L.A. Now exhibit, which coincided with the book publication, so
quite a bit of the work tried to show the expansiveness of the city.
Slobodan Dimitrov