Subject: [Leica] UPStraps
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:37:54 -0500

LUG:

I don't know if you've seen the new UPStraps but they are great!  I've used
UPStraps for years, but the new ones are a thicker, more flexible
rubber.  They are the only straps I know of that absolutely will not slip
off your shoulder. The thick part is on your shoulder where you need it and
the rest of the strap is thin and unobtrusive - doesn't take up a lot of
room in your camera bag either.  I've replaced all of the straps on my M's,
R's and Canon with the new straps.

http://www.upstrap-pro.com/

This sounds like a commercial, but I'm just a satisfied user passing along
a tip ;-)

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP