Subject: [Leica] Ruddy shows his credibility (was Annie Leibovitz) 4 Tim
From: "" <LEICA-USER@ispwest.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:35:52 -0800

If you go back to the original messages, I am and was not attacking Ted's skill or fame as a
photographer.  Truly he might be who you say he is and more.  I believe I was defending
my statements made here on the LUG.  Ted opened his mouth...scratch that decided to
write what he thought was a wise retort to my statement...I thought that his email was one
sided and biased.  He called me a dumbass..I made the statement that only a fool could
say what he did.  If you go back and read what he said...hey...if you are going to pontificate
on any issue and call names, I beleive it is only fair that said person feel it is fair game for
another MAN to defend his honor, statement, words, or whatever we might want to call it.

Again this is not about Ted's skill and legacy.  I am sure he is and have done exquisite
work.  Let us stay on topic...this is about words that Ted allowed to leave his fingers....

Peace
Ruddy Roye