Subject: Re: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:00:52 -0700

LEICA-USER@ispwest.com wrote:

>Here is another dumb posting

If you'd stopped there you'd be right! Instead you continue thus upping
its quality to completely asinine!

>My name is Ruddy Roye.....so you know that I am not trying to hide from you or anyone on
>the LUG.

Have you met Bob Rosen? Your posts remind me a lot of Bob's.

>If this fool (who is going by the name of Ted Grant) was a photographer

Was and is. What have you done lately... photographed the interior of
Tamarkin's?

>, then they would
>know that even if they had all the "Famous Mags" in his back pocket,     Access to these
>"Famous people" is one of the most important element in creating someone like Anne.
>Access, Access, Access, I do not care how good a photographer you are, famous people
>do not just drop right in front of you...you have to be doing some kinda leg work...not
>hating on other photographers who happened to have the breaks and is able to perform
>after getting that break.

??

>  Ted you need to ask one question, why isn't these mags investing
>in the no-name photographers.  Why did they give Anne the job...here is an
>answer...."Maybe they knew she could delever," how  about that?

"delever"? What's the hell is delever?

Regards,

Greg