Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz Elmar 65mm/3.5 for Visoflex
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:36:12 -0700

A friend of mine has a couple that he adapted to use on a Nikon
bellows. Great lens but it does not shift or tilt worth a damn. The
image circle covers the 24 x 36 and that is it. The early lenses had a
problem with paint flecks getting on the elements. It got so he could
take it apart, to clean it, in his sleep.

John Collier