Subject: RE: [Leica] Fires and Photos in San Diego County
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:30:37 -0600

I lived in San Diego at the time of an enormous fire in the early 1970's. At
its height, I woke up at 9:00 am and thought the sun had gone out. Very
dark, with a bright red sun and black skies.

Mark, if it gets like that, go up to India St. on the premise of visiting
Jerry Lehrer, and then look at the harbor. It will look like the ships are
sitting in brown mud. Very bizarre.

Jeffery