Subject: Re: [Leica] Wolf Photos
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:26:51 -0800

Tarek

Exactly!  Our veterinarian told me that Sascha considered me as the Alpha
Male, and we could wrestle and play "Killer Wolf".  After a few minutes of
it, he would roll on his back an present his throat.  I certainly could not bite
him there because of his great ruff of fur, but I made it look like I did.

I loved Sascha.

Jerry