Subject: Re: [Leica] Wolf Photos
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:54:41 -0800

Dan

On second thought, I never thought that I was getting a dog, I thought
I was buying a hybrid. (Back then, they were called that). So maybe
I wasn't a fool by your definition.

I wish I could have another, but my infirmity precludes me from
running etc. with a big dog

BTW, he got along with our four cats. Two of them would try to
snuggle next to him as he slept.

Jerry