Subject: Re: [Leica] Wolf Photos
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:46:24 -0800

BD (and other PETA types)

Sascha was a sweetheart of an animal for all of his 15 years.  The 2 and
3 year old children in the neighborhood would all want to hug him.  But
if any adult would go near my daughters without me shaking hands with
the stranger, he would growl and get between them.

I recently found out that he could not be properly called a "hybrid", as
wolves and dogs are the same species.

Jerry