Subject: Re: [lens] RE: [Leica] shot not possible with digital
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:37:25 -0700

B. D. Colen said:
> Better a potted palm than a "photo dork." And Ted, you are the
> prototypical potted palm!:-) <<<<

Hi B.D.,
Interesting you should say that about potted palms. :-)  Some years ago I
had a similar  assignment and tried to keep out of sight by standing almost
behind a potted palm thinking it would help make me unobtrusive. As it
turned out I was making so many of the patrons nervous as they thought I was
some kind of security snoop. So the owner asked me to stand out where I
could be seen. :-)

Maybe some of the patrons were "bad guys" sos' to speak and they wanted to
se whch way the camera was being pointed. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com> ([Leica] shot not possible without potted palms)