Subject: Re: [Leica] summicron 50/2 wanted
From: joelct <joelct@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 01:16:39 +0800 (SGT)

Salude Rafael

I have the 11817 Anniversary piece with mint condition and excellent glass - I am selling because I already have the Summicron DR and just bought a mint Ver.2 Summilux 50/1.4

Asking USD850 - excluding shipping and insurance from Singapore.

This piece is rare - and I am reluctantly letting it go.

Let me know

Joseph Low