Subject: [Leica] FS: X-mas special with free gift!
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:54:43 -0700

I'm taking the digital plunge, so I'm selling off my SLR gear to partly
finance the transition. I offer the following for sale:

* Leica R6, EX, mechanically and optically perfect. Body cap.
Microprism focussing screen.
* Leica 60m f/2.8 Macro-Elmarit-R, BGN, old style, mechanically and
optically perfect.
* Leica macro-adaptor for 60mm f/2.8 Macro-Elmarit-R.
* Leica 90mm f/2.0 Summicron-R, EX+, E55 filter, mechanically and
optically perfect. Front cap.
* Leica Motor-Winder-R, UG cosmetically, works.
* Leica 12514 lens hood (60mm macro + 35mm PA-Curtagon)
* Leica plain ground-glass focussing screen for R6, box, tweasers,
instructions.
* Leica R camera strap.
* Leica R rubber eye cup.
* E60-E62 filter conversion ring (mounted on 60 macro).
* Purple full-sized SoftRelease.

I think I have back caps for the lenses, but I'm not 100% sure. If I
find them, I'll toss them in too. And just because I'm in the X-mas
spirit (hey, I start early ;) I'll toss in the following as a free
bonus:

* Olympus XA + A11 flash.

Grading according to KEH. Market value lies somewhere between $1,500
and $2,000. Please make an offer (>$1,000). SOLD ONLY AS A COMPLETE
PACKAGE. This could make a great starter system for someone, or as an
instant macro-and-tele complement to an existing M system (which was
how I used it). Equipment is well used, but still capable of
exceptionally good photographic results.

Within Continental US: Free shipping. Five day money back guarantee
minus my actual shipping costs, provided items are packaged and shipped
as well as I do (double-boxed, insured). In other words: If you're
within CONUS, I will ship to you free, but if you decide to return the
equipment (for whatever reason), I will deduct my actual shipping costs
from the refund.

Elsewhere: At cost, according to agreement.

Off-list replies only, please.

M.