Subject: RE: [Leica] to crop or not to crop
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:27:19 -0400

Liam,

I confess - I crop.  I do it daily.  One of
the first thing I do when I look at my photos,
(and others too!) is to see if a crop improves
the image.

When I take the pictures, I do the best I can
to compose in the viewfinder. When I get home,
I crop as necessary to get the best images out
of the negatives or digital files.

By the way, you got quick reaction !
http://www.leica-gallery.net/getcloser/image-54392.html
And I did try to crop, but could not improve the image.

Cheers,

- - Phong